Monday, February 15, 2010

The weekend that was

So, Valentines Day came and went. I could go on for hours about how corrupt I think the whole holiday is, but I won't. I will keep it simple. If you truly love someone, tell and show them every day. Don;t rely on corporate America to tell you when and how you should do that. 'Nuff said.

I am loving the snow. I know many people out there are tired of it, and I can understand that. But we do not get really good snows around here that often anymore. And I really appreciate the beauty of it all. Summer and the hot temperatures will be here before you know it, so take the time to enjoy the snow, you never know when it might happen again!

Very proud of my alma mater's basketball teams. The Ladies are up to #5 nationally, while the men are holding strong at #8. Go Tigers!

Not much else is new. Still looking for a job, still praying hard.

Peace to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment