Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A change of perspective

I have come to realize something about myself lately. I have become VERY selfish. But it is not the kind of selfish you may be thinking of. I have become selfish in my spiritual life. I have been ignoring the fact that so many of my friends and family are in need of my thoughts and prayers. I have become so focused on my problems (job, love life, money troubles, etc) that I really have slacked of on being a good supportive and true friend. And that is something I know I need to change. I need to focus more on others, and less on myself. I believe that is how we are supposed to live our lives, and I need to lead by example. So from today forward, less me, more everyone else!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I know I needed reminding to re-focus as well.

    ReplyDelete